Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Been tryin' to meet you...

Part of what's really difficult with a public blog is the fact that it's..well...public. People (hopefully?) read it. So when you really just want to go off on something or someone, you can't. I mean, you can, but if you do there'll definitely be consequences which kinda blows. Sometimes I think everyone should have a venting buddy who you can email in time of crisis or hissy fit with every scathing mean whiny mopey bit of crap that you need to get off your chest. You can always post it somewhere anonymously, of course, but sometimes that's just not enough. Sometimes you're cranky and you want to OWN your crankiness. You want to rip something to shreds and you want someone to know you did it. That's part of why I think I couldn't ever do the post secret thing...at least the way it's intended. I'd always feel the urge to say to someone "See that one...that was me".

This is entirely random. I'm off to check silly websites and play silly internet games. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here